Thursday 2 June 2011

THE SLEEPOVER ..(too many same pinch$ )

       I   LOVE MY FRIENDSSS!!!!!!!!......(shouting out loud)..! Everyone does right?.. But still I love them a little too much :-)..! Mainly because they make the better half of me and I am indebted to them for every little thing in life.! I have like so... many friends collectively called Psycho Dunga Taraz (will explain the history ) in some other post ..! And honestly speaking I don;t have any favoutites among my friends because all of them are supernly superb and choosing a favourite is tougher than counting a Cow's hair (ok ! that was the funniest comparison_ However I hope you get me  haha!!
    Sleepovers! Girls you all know what I am talking about..:).. I mean its so much fun when your girlfriends spend the night at your place especially because you can talk xx talk xx talk...girls love talking and styling ofcourse. :)..! or I may call it *nakkal parring** (that is getting stylish in my mother tongue:Neplai )..!Fashionistaz get accustomed to *nakkal **..A few days back my best friend (one of the many best friends which I have) names Phuntshok Ongmoo came over to my place for a sleepover . we can call it a wakeover actually becuse we did not sleep at all..haha...After our ICSE we hadn't had time to meet up with each other (busy people) and when we finally did we had *quintals of things to talk about and that kept us AWAKE..through the night (whole). Take a glimpse::(Observe something lets so if you figure out )
















 Lawl! I know the last pic is *onee word SILLY!!!!..never mind ..In the beginning of my post I had asked you to observe..right?..well! the observation is that knowingly unknowingly incidentally co-incidentally me and my friend are wearing kind of same clothes (let it be night suits night gowns 3d tops black apparel..) haha!! It was only the two of us so excuse the *randomity8 (I know thats not a valid English word)....I mean clicking photos is so difficult! But we are *Nakkali Girls* right ?..So we did it anyhow!...
---- For me Family is one word...F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!..:)...-------

xoxo LiL Sirena!

















2 comments:

  1. It seems like you girls had fun!!! :) Im following....
    www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did!! thanks aminita.. I am following you back..xoxo

    ReplyDelete