Friday 3 June 2011

NEVER DID I SAY THAT I WAS AN ANGEL!

....I know its evil to be so ecstatic about someone else's NON-success in something..lawl!!..but I never did I tell that I had a halo around my head..I am..happy..overjoyed actually!!... DIVINE VENEGANCE....(Name and identity of the person withheld due to privacy reasons)...I mean Karma , this thing is so true what goes around does come back around (Justin timberlake...:D)...And when it does , in the correct way to the correct person, It just feels like *WOW*..Finally it serves the Bitch right!..:)..!..Trust me I am being conceited but I am not much like a person who wishes for other people's dpwnfall, I am more of of always in my own world (oyster rather)..exceptions::..Obviously I am involved in my friends' lives, I was talking about some other creeps! And the part of not mentioning the name( do not take it for cowardice)...Its just that on a publcly viewed site, Its so not *me*.. to strip that *Non-succesful preson*..haha!!..Anyways The point is *She was an evil evil evil ( I hope you got the superlativity) person, with the darkest heart ever ( if she wer to be a cruella that is )..She never intended for anybody's goodwill!..So at the end of it all..She didnt do any good too!.....I hope she learns a lesson after this mishap ( Who am I kidding? )...She will NEVER!.....Anyways who the hell gives a crocodile's ass!..tee hee!!..This is the first time I am rejoicing about someone's unhappiness.. and strangely I feel good!...that reminds me...I am sleepy.....good night bloggers..!!..xx Garnier xx!

7 comments:

  1. hey, nice blog...
    hope u a good day...
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u sirena and dat piece up dre is awesome man....loved it......:)
    u rawk!!! 4 making me feel so gud ... m proud sis....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too my bandit..umwah..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Serena, hope you are continuing your blogs, but I am unable to get any new update here. I am not a blogger and also don't have much knowledge about it. I just found your blog site surfing through internet of some Gangtok pics page. If you will go through this comment please let me know how to connect with your blog, I would love to be in touch with you (I am from bhubaneswar,odisha) It would be my pleasure to get an answer from you. :) :)

    ReplyDelete