Wednesday 1 June 2011

Gangtok Weather :Trouble for Girls!!


Well...!!! All the Gangtokians are well aware of our beautiful town's ever fluctuating weather right??.... I mean Hell !! Yes!! I am head over heels proud that I belong to this awsome state Sikkim !! :)...And for many more generations to come I would like to be born in this very paradise ...However..The weather's abrupt mood swings really causes a lot of trouble for us Girls especially when you have no clue whatsoever....you are to wear when you are to go out of your dwelling place..!! I faced a similar circumstance earlier this day!! Take a look!
.....The sun was smiling pretty happyly and I thought perhaps assumed that finally Summer had hit Gangtok! so I was all set to go out in a Summery apparel...





....!! Just as I was about to leave the house!.....The sun started to frown ( If that is the apt personification )..! And I also notices goosebumps on my bare arms!..Ughh!! I so could not go out dressed in this manner when the weather outside had abruptly into dark and gloomy like as if A terrible storm was on it way..Hmph!!..So.........






....Haha!! when I was almost done, kind of ready to step out!..I started perspiring . Maybe it was the effect of the dark shades which were covering me from head to toe! Don't tell me I had to change again . Hell yes!! because clothing is supposed to express comfort and can you imagine staying for hours captive d under uncomfortable heavy apparel!!...Reluctantly I had to change again ..However this time I made up my mind...that even if a Tsunami were to come (hey Tsunami in Sikkim??...wth?..ok lets just imagine one sesamic wave come all the way splashing from Teesta..)...! I would stick to what I wore mind-less of the extremes of heat or cold ..so with Katy Perry's Hot and Cold playing on my mind..off I went..!






......Atl length!! the struggle was over..the weather seemed fine not fo fine but fine..I hope you got me?...So you see a girl's life is tough!!(pretty much)..even the smallest of things need so much attention and hardwork!.. The next time you see any girl for that matter walking in a simple jeans and a Tee...pause and think about the trouble she must have had putting that on :D...Girls!..what you wear is vital (pretty much)..ok actually very much lawl! However to look presentable you ought to remember that beautiful is INSIDE  and OUTSIDE....!! I know you know what I meant..:)..after all a girls connects to a fellow girl right!
Thus....I sign off with few lines from the heart..When people say you are hot, its your body! When people say you are pretty , its your face! When people say you are beauty-ful, its your inside..and ultimately that is what matter the most !..
XOXO....Lil sirena..




.










4 comments:

  1. awww look at my baby...so chic and gorgeous...
    you look beautiful in all the pictures...
    i especially love the last outfit...so comfy yet stylish...
    and love yoive put up a sporty look and an androgynous look...

    and about the gtk weather...yes it really is unpredictable...but now i kinda know what the weather gods have planned for Gangtok...
    Morning+noon= Sunshine
    Afternoon= Gloomy
    Evening(aroung 4 pm)= Heavy Rainfall
    After 6= Calm & Pleasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton wawa!!!!!....:-)...I improved quite right (flashabck::the hair disaster in 2009)..haha...thanks for pimping it so well..I will always be indebted to you for that..and hell yess!!..Gtk weather...(Thnx for the weather schedule)...will keep that in mind..!!..You dont have tension though because in a matter of few years you will busy the entire year in DLF mall..in you very own BECAUSEILOVECLOTHES showroom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Sirena.
    This is Naveen.
    Nice blog abt the weather.
    I on a vacation in sikkim, nd in gangtok currently.
    Nd it is a beautiful place for sure.
    Well,just would like to knw abt places to explore in gangtok.
    Thank u.

    ReplyDelete