Saturday 4 June 2011

It was love (Episode # 1)..

 Hey Readers..!...Well I actually commence my this post which is going to continue for quite some time (long time actually).. It so happens that I love *English*..the language I am talking about here , and that gives the passion (yet again) to write write and write....A few months back I had this book of mine called *Psycho Emotions*..Everyone in school seemed to like it..It was more like a comic book! Teenage kind of!With the appreciation I perpetuated my efforts on Psycho Emotions but you know what .IT GOT LOST!..(Who so ever took it )...I was so disheartened I mean I had put so much of effort into it..It contained some of my best literary works. I specialize in love stories (hehe) whether it comes to reading or writing..! I have my vacations till 30th June..and usually get bored at home all day, So I thought may be I could you know just write somethings for time pass ( mine as well as yours )..Ps: I love drawing !!...

------------IT WAS LOVE (EPISODE # 1)-------------------------------
....This story revolves around two youngsters studying in Grade ten of TRIZZLE HIGH SCHOOL !..They are best friends since kindergarten,and share the most wonderful bond of friendship. Better described as each other's better halves!..They are always (most of the times) at each other's throats (they fight alot) However they are also always in each others' hearts and that is the speciality of their relationship...!
So that was Arang!.I had mentioned him earlier...Stress on the last part in between brrackets..Crushing right!..It was not only a crush, He loved Krystel like you kknow *Crazy*! Cared for the most in the world!..However he feared that expressing his love to her would ruin their friendship, so he chose to love her secretively (Silly boy)..!

She does look very chic doesnt she?....Her world revolves around fashion and styling !..Pretty, cute, lovable, the sweetest girl!..Unknowingly deep inside she does have tipsy wipsy feelings for Arang but she is too busy to notice that!.......


Krystel is not much of a sportsperson!.. However to giver her best friend company who is an ace baseballer she just tries to involve herself in the game. Misses a shot! The principal's window pane is broken and Arang gets a good scolding. Unintentionally she ends up yelling at Krystel  who feels terribly hurt but does not restrain from shouting back too!

.......:'(...............

Past memories make them sad!! Thinking about how they used to care about one another!..Co-incidentally both of their minds drift to the same incident which took place years ago in kindergarten!

 Its one in the morning Krystel cannot fal asleep and her mind keeps drifting off to Arang. ......

 Arang's condition is worse. He is so restless in the hope that Krystel will call....But she doesn't!

Finally Arang calls up to apologize and Krystel  is ecstatic!...They end up talking for half an hour.....sweetly as ever!

 Early next mornign as usual Arang comes to pick up Krystel for school in his bike..! (This had been going since years and years..)


Pretty usual much! Krystel wants a compliment on her looks!


...And so the two of them..leave for school.....!!!!!!

..One bad habit of krystel's ...She is very lazy!.. I mean she aint a ull student but when it comes to completing assignment...she is terribly forgetfull..and its like almost all the time that Mr perfect Arang comes to her rescue...!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...............................( pOOr Arang gets punished...:( )

XOXOXOX Lil Sirena!!!!










6 comments:

  1. This is great work Deepsikha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I was wondering if you would be interested in following each others blogs?
    http://dreamfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bonniela :: thank you so much ! will keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiran BajaJ Sawhney ::...thank you! for apprciating my blog..and ps:..m following you !:)

    ReplyDelete