Thursday 2 June 2011

BABY-NESS!!!

BABY-NE$$$$$.......
That is *hriidaii..chozayla..lilsirena(l2r)
To be in bliss is his nature ..xoxo
     Baby-ness!!...There are very few people int his world who do not get charmed by little souls termed as babies...Any ways lets just forget about the people who *do not get charmed * haha We  have better people to talk and discuss about.. Like the people who do get charmed (LOL...I know my blog is *fairy tale* based but the use of *charming* words are really exceeding the normal boundary of repetition)..Will avoid it!....
    I like any other normal girl seem to love babies I mean...the way they just look at you...makes your heart literally skip a beat like as thoigh you are falling in love...with them..and you do fall in love with them eventually !:-)..And usually its very exciting when there are new borns at home..:-)..! I have a younger sibling and untill now I remember the exictemtn I felt when he gave his firSt cry...However evn I was small then so most of the times I tended to get jealous of him (childish-but hey! I was a child that tim)..Currently...There are very few tiny people in my family (I am not talkin about height necause if I do then lawl..the number will be a lot)... However I told there are few....not none so..this post contains Chozay-la!!!!!...(lil lee min ho).....That is because of his Gu Jun Pyo like *curls...**He will sweep you off your feet!! And he doesn't tell me about it..xoxox

The curls are enclosed at the moment .


He is all showing his future music genre /m/ metal!

This one is my favourite *Salman like*...

Lol he look even more like a Khan now..still hiding his curls!


Can take it no more....right junior lee min ho1


Ridey!!!!!!!!

Yawnnnn!!!!!!!!!...........

Look at those adowrable shoes..awwhh!!

Its high time North Face started launching baby ness!!!:)

:P!



See!! This was what I meant by falling in love at first sight * a picture says a million words**..

.................................Someone ahs beautifully remarked *A baby is gGod's opinion that the world should go on
**How true!!..:)
......xoxo Lil sirena!!

















                                     

4 comments: