Sunday 5 June 2011

Lunch at tiffanies!

MARY KAY......<3..!!!!!



Hey People!..It had been quite sometime since I had gone out with my best friend (since childhood ) Shivani Subba..Basically because she has school and is free only during the weekends!..Its like we used to to the saem school when we were young (TNA)...And then she went off to St. Helens and me to SJC...Inspite of being so far far away, we never let that bother our friendship.. Always kept in touch throught whatever means possible (letter during Baddy Tournaments) especailly!.. Anyways even after grade 10, some how even after so much of planning we did not end up studing together.. Nevertheless!.We met up0 today to go for a movie READY ( and it was awsome...with this I love salman khan even more), and then went for lunch at TIFFANIES, the new chic rooftop restraunt at Gangtok!..When I first caught a glimpse of my friend(who is a die heart .. METAL fan)..in pumps I was like *whats with ou!*...my so so so not at all Girly bff had transformed herself!!....haha.....But she was lookign fab though!..
.....See what I am blabbering about ::
...nO!!..Thats me...!! background :Tiffany taste! (amazing ffooodd)..
That be by bff Shivani!..Pow!
V..!
She does look girlyyyyyy!
Look at thsoe adorab;e pumps!
She sure can !
*typo :Its sIrEaNa...
honey n me!!..(our schoes ) basically!
See the pendant..m in love with that!
:-)..<3


............HAHA!!...You all know me..the other...highness is my bff!!....We had so much of fun!...Ready was great!..Vajra's kofta was super yum!!!......And anam pedro's is a greaaaaatt place to be in!....We never get tired of talking rounds in MG Marg ..and keep on bumping into so many people!..Its like we know every osecond person that passes by!...Towards the end of it all I love Gangtok.. I am proud to be a Gangtokia and people TIFFANY TASTE! (rooftop)..excellent place..! Go there sometime!




The view of lovely Gangtok from Tiffanies!
All gangtokian love their hometown!
APPAREL::
SHIVANI::
PANTS::..Regular denims folded a few inches above the ankles..
Check shirt
lovely Qhite pumps!!!

DEEPSIKHA::
PANTS::..Regular denims folded a few inches above the ankles..
Crushed puff sleeve coat with black sleeve-less!
Regualr mafia blue pumps
pendant (bow) , bangles!...

Lip wear ::MARY KAY..(We love it)..:)


XOXOX.....LiL sIRENA!












5 comments:

  1. love the pendent and cool photos..looks like you had so much fun with your bestie..take care.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much asta!:) and I love the pendant too (memories being behind it )hehe..Following you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys seem to be really enjoying your self out there! :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanvii ! We did enjoy!!..You should visit this place sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur pics Sirena aka deepsikha !

    ReplyDelete