Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fashionably SHY!

Fashion!!..No one can predict what comes next and this season for God's sake it was Bell Botts!...and that is like Oh Em Gee!!! LoL basically ..I mean there was an era which was like centuries ago when people actually wore these huge broad shapeless pants!! and were considered Hip!..and after so many generations these trousers back in stock!....Like yeah ! being a  teen following fashion is kind of necesssary!.......However remember one thing don;t let fashion take over you !...you got to be your own ruler !....Well!..I am not the *shy* kind of person infact many people would use the word *Random* to describe me hehe!...However this particular time I actually felt shy (fashionably) to go out wearing Bell Bots lawl..!!...I even put it on, but at length coulnt gather my guts to actually go out wearing it..!!










SEE!!..LOL...it does look funny right ! I mean its ok for pix but to actually wear and go out No!...So I put on something * more like me *






..............And yeah That was me.............................:)

Somehow today I am feeling extra chauvnistic about being a girl! I mean You got to be proud to be one ! I hope all you fashionstaz are proud :)..and remember Stay happy !..because HAPPIEST GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS!!!!!
XOXO lIl sIrena!



















6 comments:

  1. owsom as usual...............truly a fashionista....lukin a greek godess in emo avatar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot meenaxi :)..!!..see you in school!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bell-bottoms look good on you!...but the draped cropped trousers look even better!
    and ur right, one should'nt follow fashion blindly!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sartorail diary ::..Thank you so much :)..!!...following you lilsirena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luurrrve the color combo in the first outfit!!!
    Do participate in my 99th post giveaway!!!
    Enter my first GIVEAWAY & Win a gorgeous LACE BELT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your first outfit.. the colors are so beautiful and you look amazing!!

    check out my blog and please follow if you like :)
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete