Monday 13 June 2011

Its Full Moon tonight!!

...A few hours ago when  as usual I went to shut my window I happened to gaze into the night sky...The sight which my naked eyes witnessed got me spellbound!//Pitch dark sky and the magical white sphere amidst it..:)..!!.. I stared at it blankly for a while ( along while actually) and my mind just happened to rewind things by itself!...Six months ago this very date the thirteenth was a full moon night!.. and now after 180 days it is a full moon night yet again! You all must be wondering what is so exiquite about the coinsurance of these crescents?..that I am emphasising so much ..It is a very long story infact which happened in the pastt 4320 hours !!..You can guess the length so I might as well not bother to bore you all... Anyways the full moon made me so happy and you know what I changed my mind and decided to keep the window open and stare at the moon whilst I fall asleep becauase I know that from Miles away someone else might be doing the same..and the fact that we stare at the same thing at the same time.......assures me that yes ! we are together.! No matter how far, no matter how near, if you look up right now...you stare at the samething!....Anyways I just rememberd a line from my favourite book *Dear John * where John Tyre once said to Savannah * No matter where in the world you are the size of the full moon is never bigger than your thumb...<3*... It really never is

The,,moon :)


........................Good night bloggers ............and remember when someone is *Farer from your eyes*..they are *closer to your heart*

XOXO LiL Sirena!
!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9Y2XSNz0E  (Song playing on my mind :: Six months by Hey Monday ..)

No comments:

Post a Comment